Rolls Royce limousine, 1976
We offer limousine and veteran rental in localities of Bratislava, Nitra, Trnava and other localities of West Slovakia
- The rental time is calculated from the moment the car is delivered to the customer (the trip back and forth is not calculated)
- For rent within 2 hours or after exceeding the included kilometers, the price is charged € 0.50 / km
- For a 3-hour rental, the price includes 100 km. When rented for 6 hours 150 km is included.
- The price also includes the driver of the motor vehicle for the entire period of the vehicle's provision.
- For rent over 3 hours, the price includes the floral decoration of the car. Individual decoration requirements are not included.
Mercedes Benz 280S, 1969
This is a Mercedes Benz 280S, built-in 1969. Vehicle type designation W108. The vehicle is powered by a 6-cylinder petrol engine with a capacity of 2.8 liters and 140 horsepower. This veteran has an original beige color and a new brown leather interior originally called the Cognac shade. The car is in excellent condition and does not give the impression of being 50 years old.
This veteran was the flagship of Mercedes Benz in the second half of the '60s and early '70s. The vehicle is distinguished by its sleek shapes that attract attention and respect even after 50 years. It is almost 5 meters long and with its elegance is created for festive occasions or exceptional life events such as the wedding ceremony itself.
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1976, 8 seated limousine
Let us introduce you the exceptional classic Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow from 1976. Beige color limousine presents luxury and elegance in its very essence. Rolls-Royce manufactures vehicles in low numbers, even less being converted into an extended limo. It is assumed that only 20-30 limousines worldwide could be modified from this type. Currently, only a small number are in operation. Most of these limousines are found in a museum or private collection. This is an exceptional rarity!
Our Rolls-Royce was originally adapted for a British nobleman living in Florida. Over time, the car changed several owners until it finally reached us. The vehicle has an original 6.75 liter 8 cylinder engine. The engine provides the car with the necessary dynamism and luxury silent operation. The interior is equipped with leather, beige-burgundy color. Driving a luxury car is a lifetime experience. The car is 6.5 meters long and provides unusually large space for passengers in the rear. This British aristocrat car will provide a unique experience for every life event.